I keep a small bucket on the floor in my sewing room by the ironing board. I drop loose bits of thread in it and then empty it into the bin every so often.
Today, it contained this:
Liz, I'm surprised you didn't hear my shreek from across town........ Mark says I have a definite "spider shreek" - closely followed by me shouting his name.
This spider is definitely destined for eviction - as soon as Mark gets home.
How could you think of evicting Freddy I thought you were an animal lover. There are lots of spindly spiders around at the moment. I am surprised your dogs don't deal with them for you.
ReplyDeleteHow could you think of evicting Freddy I thought you were an animal lover. There are lots of spindly spiders around at the moment. I am surprised your dogs don't deal with them for you.
ReplyDeleteEeek! I think I did hear your scream...did you hear mine? I had one dashing about on the counter while making dinner. He's lucky I didn't get him with the kitchen knife as I was chopping courgette at the time!
ReplyDelete